How many of us think of going the handmade way is way better because it is more personal, you can get the card designed to that person's favourite colour, fits their personality? I'm sure many of you said you have thought of it but maybe never given it a try. Well, let us tell you why we believe handmade goes a very long way especially for birthdays.
1. Birthday's come once in a year so why not make it the most special day for this person
2. Generic cards don't come with the same sentiments that a handmade card would
3. In a statistics we came across about 2 million cards are sent every year, so here is an idea make that 1 card being sent more meaningful and more personable
4. With today's modern technology and social media the sense of sending a card by mail is slowly fading away but if you take a moment and think about how you feel when someone texts you or Facebook messages you and wishes you a "happy birthday" versus when your face lightens up when you receive mail and that feeling you get because someone actually took the time and effort to wish you personally by getting you a handmade card with a thoughtful message which you could cherish forever.
5. Humans have been sending greetings to each other for centuries, with the ancient Chinese and Egyptians sending messages to each other thousands of years ago. We challenge you in 2016 to keep this going and you will see the results!
6. Ever since we started Jalvinicreations we have noticed people opting for handmade birthday cards because our customers get a chance to tell us how they want the card and with the preferences we create a card that both customer and recipient are in awe and that is what we strive for is perfection.
So what's it going to be? Generic birthday cards or handmade birthday cards.
"When you buy something made by a person, there is something special there, and you do feel it. The consciousness with which a thing is made is often more important than the thing itself."
~J. Donald Walters